PHILOSOPHY OF PRIVACY: Big Red Bail Bonds does not sell or share your private information with anyone, EVER; unless required by law, or you want us to (see important additional information and exceptions below). We believe that everyone has a right to personal privacy and we respect and protect that right.
TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
Personal Contact: Such as your name, email address, postal mailing address, and home/mobile telephone number.
Third Party Interaction: Such as:
- Register a retailer loyalty account or similar retailer identifier with us.
- Register or interact with us via Facebook Connect or other social media provider.
Navigation: Such as:
- Coupon activity (including requesting, printing, and saving to a loyalty account).
- Application activity (such as searches performed and features accessed).
- Web browser type.
- The website that referred you to us.
- The web pages you viewed on the Sites.
- The advertisements you viewed and clicked on.
- The dates and times that you visited the Sites.
- Other navigational activity.
- Mobile Location: Use of the Sites, including our mobile applications, may include location-based services. If
you use those services, we may receive information about your location, which we may use to send you
geographically relevant promotions or advertisements.
How Big Red Bail Bonds Uses Information:
- Operate and improve our Sites (individually and collectively call herein; Site, Big Red Bail Bonds, Big
Red Bail Bonds Websites, Big Red Bail Bonds App.);
- Provide you with offers and information about products and services from participating merchants
based on your personal preferences and location;
- Help you make contact with participating merchants with products and services of interest to you;
Track redemption of offers from third parties and analyze related data;
- Provide customer support;
- Fulfill requests from third party services;
- Manage our everyday business needs such as Site administration, forum management, fulfillment,
comply with the law, and
- Host surveys, contests and other promotional activities and events sponsored by us or third parties;
- Allow you to use Big Red Bail Bonds to advance your business goals and objectives by posting
special offers, coupons, rebates, etc. – via audio, text and video to the Site.
Information We Do Not Collect:
- Big Red Bail Bonds does not store credit card information. Any such transactions are handled by our banking partners.
- We may share information about you if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such
action is necessary to comply with local, state, or federal laws or to respond to a court order,judicial or other
governmental subpoena or warrant, or in the event of bankruptcy proceedings.
- We also reserve the right to share information that we believe, in good faith, is appropriate or necessary to take precautions against liability,
protect us or our Affiliates from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful uses, investigate and defend ourselves against any third-party claims or allegations, assist government enforcement agencies, protect the security or integrity of the Sites, and to protect our rights, property, or safety and those of our Affiliates and others.
- In the event that we are acquired by or merged with a third-party entity, we reserve the right, in any of these circumstances, to transfer or assign the information we have collected from you as part of such merger, acquisition, sale, or other change of control.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information:
We may share non-personally identifiable information with third party affiliates in order to better match what they have to offer with what the market desires saving them as well as you time and money. However, a third party affiliate may match the non-personally identifiable information we provide with personally identifiable information that you have previously provided to that affiliate or to others from which the third party affiliate obtained this information.
Facebook Connect and Third Party Community Forums:
Third Party Websites:
You Have Choices:
- You can change your email information and any of your preferences by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org at anytime. You can also contact us and ask to have your personal information deleted at anytime.
- You can change the way your mobile device and browser share “location” information at anytime by changing preferences on your mobile device. If you connect to Big Red Bail Bonds through third parties such as Facebook Connect, you can manage sharing of Personal Information with us at the third party’s site. Please refer to the information provided by these third parties to tailor your experience in a way that best suits your needs.
Notice to Residents Not in the USA:
Security of Information:
Big Red Bail Bonds employs logical, reasonable steps to keep your information private. Technical and physical structures have been employed to this effect. We use industry standards to encrypt financial data and restrict access internally to those with a need to know. In addition, we perform periodic tests internally and externally with internal staff and outside security consultants. However, you should be aware that it may be possible for determined hackers to breach any company or governments systems.